Invisa-Beam Infrared Patient Movement Detector
Monitoring Systems for Falls Prevention
Invisa-Beam uses innovative, infrared technology to detect a patient’s movement. If they attempt to leave the bed or chair unaided a carer can be immediately informed via the nurse-call system or its own remote alarm/ pager system. Suitable for both non-restraint and bedrail applications.
Dual Beam Bed Monitoring System
The Invisa-beam dual beam monitoring system offers effective, early warning to care givers. It continuously monitors above and along the bed rail allowing the prevention of falls from vulnerable patients.
- Aids for Falls Prevention from beds.
- Alerts the nurse at the earliest stage, when the patient attempts to leave bed.
- Patient Security
- Alerts the staff of any unauthorised entry to the bed
- Wall mounted
- Monitors both sides of the bed with precise invisible beams
- Total wireless operation
- Bed free of equipment and cables
- No switches
- Hands-free – a bonus for infection control
- Monitor alarm cancels when the nurse enters the field of the bed
- Monitor alarm automatically resets when the nurse leaves the bed
- Activity at the bedside recorded – a management tool
Chair Monitoring System
The Invisa-beam chair monitoring system constantly monitors patient/resident and is battery powered and completely portable With no loose cables or wires. It connects wirelessly to the alarm system so can even be used out-doors. Simply Locate the Invisa-beam chair monitor in front of a chair or a door To be used with remote alarm, align the sensor in front of the chair or across a doorway.
- Listed Medical Device ARTG Number 173590
- Conforms to Standards AS/NZS 3200.1 and IEC 60601.1
- Battery Operated
- Wireless Communication
- No Cables
- No restraints
- No visible lights
- Safe to use – low voltage operation
If you are interested in the above please fill in the form below or contact us on Tel: 01371 875522
Comments or questions are welcome.