UCLH Cancer Center
Client: University College London Hospital Cancer Centre
Working with key partners to specify, plan and install complete information technology systems and processes at UCLH’s a new state-of-the-art Cancer Centre.
- Project planning
- Portal system/barcode scanner testing
- Ground floor reception
- Kiosk testing
- Bespoke build, development and installation of PCs
- Install network infrastructure and deployed printers
- Installation of a range of hardware including plasma, touch screen
- Guest Wi-Fi network
- Migration of cancer staff to the new centre
The Cancer Centre opened as scheduled on 2nd April 2012. Bates IT and its partners played an integral role in achieving the scheduled open date without any delays. Bates IT is providing on-going support to this cutting edge Cancer Centre.